Client Consultancy and Training
Fibresafe NZ provides Client Consultancy for a range of Environmental and Occupational Hygiene services. Our consultants are internationally qualified BOHS instructors and NZQA Training Assessors, equipped with a wealth of knowledge in the delivery of work place training. We provide regular training in Asbestos Management including:
- Asbestos Surveying
- Asbestos Assessment
- Air Monitoring
- Inspection of Removal Operations
Asbestos Management Training
Specifically tailored to your business and staff
Asbestos Awareness Training/Workshops
To ensure our clients fully understand how to manage on site asbestos products, our General Asbestos Awareness Training/Workshops provide training that is specifically tailored to individual business requirements.
This includes pitching information at an appropriate level for property managers, contractors and general staff.
This ensures that the information provided dovetails perfectly with the Asbestos Management Plan.
British Occupational Hygiene Society
Our training delivery includes, the internationally accredited Occupational Hygiene Courses:
IP402 – Surveying and Sampling Strategies for Asbestos in Buildings
IP404 – Air Monitoring, Clearance Inspections and Reoccupation Following the Removal of Asbestos
To perpare our students for the course we provided experiencial activities including access to our training and research portal.
Consultants NZ Wide
Choose Fibresafe NZ for:
- Reliable testing and surveying, with no conflict of interest
- Detailed and accurate reporting
- Peace-of-mind processes, so you meet all legislative requirements
- Asbestos Management Plans with easy to understand processes that can be tailored to fit within your existing health and safety systems.
- Asbestos management training that’s engaging, easy to understand and tailored to your organisation.
Lead, Methamphetamine and Mould Testing
We also test for a range of hazardous contaminants such as lead, methamphetamine and mould.
Ensure you are meeting your legal obligations for safeguarding the health and safety of your building occupants. Call us today!