Asbestos Soil Testing
Accurate and compliant soil surveying
Awareness of the risks posed by asbestos-contaminated land and soils is growing, and with the New Zealand asbestos in soil guidelines due for release this year, Fibresafe NZ can offer a range of services. Conducted under all relevant health and safety asbestos and contaminated land legislation, we apply an internationally recognised tiered approach to asbestos in soil investigations, ranging from visual assessments and surface grab sampling, to preliminary and detailed site investigations, consultancy services evaluating remediation approaches and clearances following removal activities.
We can offer:
- Preliminary Site Investigations (PSI)
- Surface Soil Sampling
- Test Pit Excavation
- Detailed Site Investigations (DSI)
- Remediation Consulting
- Site Management Plans
Soil removal can be costly
Excavating and disposing of soil as asbestos contaminated waste is an expensive solution. Make sure you know the facts and options so you can make an informed decision about the removal or remediation of asbestos contaminated soil.
Safe, accurate testing
Asbestos in soil work “asbestos soil testing” is conducted by Fibresafe NZ’s internationally trained and experienced environmental scientists. We can provide Asbestos in Soil Preliminary and Detailed Site Investigations (PSI & DSI), advise and oversee removal and remediation projects, and validate sites at the completion of remediation activities.
In accordance with BRANZ guidelines
Recommendations made in your best interest
Asbestos Consultants NZ Wide
Fibresafe NZ provide complete asbestos testing and management services throughout New Zealand.
Choose Fibresafe NZ for:
Testing and Surveying
- Reliable testing and surveying, with no conflict of interest
- Safe sample testing, as asbestos is not disturbed or exposed
- Detailed and accurate reporting, as per IANZ stringent requirements
Advice and Management
- Impartial advice, as removal is not your only option
- Peace-of-mind processes, so you meet all legislative requirements
- Compliant Asbestos Management Plans tailored to fit within your existing H&S systems