Asbestos Air Monitoring
For peace-of-mind, choose professional, accredited consultants
Air monitoring is one of the best ways to determine the real-world risk to building occupants. Our air testing service can provide reassurance that a building is fit for habitation, or can be undertaken as part of the mandatory third-party testing requirements required during licensed asbestos removal.
Whether it is:
- Leak monitoring during removals
- Personal monitoring for staff, or
- Putting minds at ease following the identification of asbestos containing materials at your workplace;
Fibresafe NZ have the technology and expertise to precisely monitor any situation.
If you are engaging a licensed asbestos removal company, make sure you engage Fibresafe NZ Ltd, independent third-party consultants, to prevent any conflict of interest.
Recommendations made in your best interest
Fibresafe NZ is IANZ accredited for Air Monitoring and Clearance Inspections, and for Issuing of Clearance Certificates Following Asbestos Removal. Fibresafe NZ does not carry out asbestos removal work, acting only as the professional, competent and independent third party required by the Asbestos Regulations to conduct air testing and clearance inspections when asbestos removal is undertaken. This means you can be assured of impartial advice. You will be provided with recommendations and guidance, and thoroughly briefed of your options at every stage of the process, by our qualified, experienced and WorkSafe licensed assessors.
Asbestos Consultants NZ Wide
Fibresafe NZ provide complete asbestos testing and management services throughout New Zealand.
Choose Fibresafe NZ for:
Testing and Surveying
- Reliable testing and surveying, with no conflict of interest
- Safe sample testing, as asbestos is not disturbed or exposed
- Detailed and accurate reporting, as per IANZ stringent requirements
Advice and Management
- Impartial advice, as removal is not your only option
- Peace-of-mind processes, so you meet all legislative requirements
- Compliant Asbestos Management Plans tailored to fit within your existing Health and Safety systems